Saturday, July 16, 2005

Circle of Bestfriend's BBQ


Our new FRIEND! In our little circle of Bestfriends.. =) our Big Brother Brian! Weeoo Hooo! Yup..our second outing, our little barbeque session. You can tell by the food on the table. V-E-R-Y M-I-N-I BBQ..We were at Laie Bay Beach..I know the picture is not so clear but we tried our best! Posted by Picasa

Oh My Gosh..I think I was too pretty for the camera. Look at us! Nope nothing is wrong with your eyes..Just the picture..or maybe just the wind..Muahahahaha =D just keep blinking your eyes.. Posted by Picasa

F I R E ! F I R E ! Someone call 911!! Oh well..I know, remember I told you it was a VERY MINI BBQ..yup..that's our little grill as you can it, it was pretty burnt up. I should have taken the picture of us grilling the sausages! What a Bummer.. I missed it.. Posted by Picasa

Remember how small our grill was? Well..take a look at this picture. NEVER under estimate a small BBQ grill, because they are BIG enough to make S'mores! Look at these 2 cheesy girls happily ever after with their S'mores..mmm yumyum..Okay, you must be wondering what S'mores are. Here is the story, obviously it's an american thingy. You know marshmallows? Yup, you poke it in a stick grill it on the grill. Wait till it kind of turn brown. Grab 2 pieces of crackers, place chocolates bar on both or one side of the crackers..Then what do you do? THEN you squash that brown melted marshmallows in between the crackers and chocolates..YUMYUM..that's when the chocolates starts to melt a little bit..FINALY..PUT THEM IN YOUR MOUTH AND CHEW IT!! YUM YUM!!!!!! It's the best thing you EVER tasted..It's call S'mores. Because you would always want to have SOME MORE!! ~~The End~~ Posted by Picasa

Whoa..Look who's there! Yup Yup! MY big brother Brian..he was so happy..because..Uhmm I am not sure. I will probably ask him and update here again..Muahahahaha =D Posted by Picasa

No comments: