Monday, August 25, 2008

PUBLIC cab.

Today, happens to be the first day of school starts. The car for no reasons has broken down way early in the morning. So, I had to call cabs. I called this P cab services and I called the S cab services. S called back and said no cab. That is fine by me. I called P again. Then P called back a while later saying "ok cab will be here in 10mins can you wait?" of course after ALL trying to get a ride to college I said "yes, I will wait" So before the 10mins I went downstairs to wait for the taxi. Waiting..and waiting..10 mins has passed. Now is 30mins after the call.

I, for sure called back P. P said "Ok let me check" I was on hold for that long suffering 4 mins. With that stupid idiotic on hold tunes. I can even memorize them by now, in my mind and my heart. P picks it up again saying "I'm sorry miss there is no cab" Total I have waited up to 40mins by now, my heart was on FIRE. I told her "What? Just now a girl called me and said the cab will come in 10mins" P went "oh..is it? ok let me check" guess what? Yup another stupid idiotic on hold tune moment. For about 2 or 3 mins, P picks it up again. Saying "Oh I am sorry miss the taxi driver left, I called him and he doesn't want to go back"

The FIRE got bigger. It was up to my brain! I told her I have been waiting for the cab, I came down before that pathetic 10mins and now YOU are telling me the cab left? DAMN YOU FUCKERS ARE TERRIBLE!!

I have been calling since 730 in the morning, and now is 926am. Whatelse can I do right? SO I came back up to my house, got online find another cab number. I have never had any good experiences with P. This time just got worst. I am wondering, if all those fucking cab drivers would just work a little bit harder than jsut waiting at the bus stop overloaded with CABS why don't they just pick that damn service call? Are they just too rich to pick up any service calls? Then don't be taking other peoples working opportunities..those who really want to earn money without being bothered with service calls!

STUPID CAB DRIVERS. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND. WORK OR NOT TO WORK. STOP LOITERING AT THE OVERLOADED BUS STOP AND TAKING UP THE BUS STOPPING SPOT. DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE RATHER THAN SITTING AROUND TALKING TRASH AND SMOKING SHIT. IF YOU ARE DAMN LAZY JUST KEEP YOUR DIRTY LAZY FAT ASS AT HOME!

No comments: