Monday, November 22, 2010

What would it possibly take to WRITE again?

This time, I write FICTION. Perhaps a life style? Perhaps ... hmmmm

I have the idea in my head, but I am not sure IF I am able to make it work. It kind of sucks when knowing the things I would LIKE to write about would have to involve people that I want to involved them in but yet not sure IF they want to be INVOVLED.

Complication of speech up there ain't it? Yea...I feel the same way too.

Anyways, wouldn't hurt trying or die regreting..RIGHT?

SO I shall start with my points of questionings. IN hoping that I would make it more real...EVERY ONE loves reality point of views..I know I do...sometimes asking heartache questions may help in finding TRUE answers.

We shall see how it goes.

I want to try to write more localized, in Culinary terms.

Hmmmm

No comments: