Saturday, November 27, 2010

I, then realized.

I'm sitting here trying to write a sad account,
I'm sitting here trying to refresh my thoughts,
I'm sitting here trying to find my faults.

I, then realized, the fool I was,
I, then realized, the fool I am.

I'm sitting here thinking of the things you did,
I'm sitting here thinking about you and me,
I'm sitting here wondering if we are ever meant to be.

I, then realized, there were nothing you ever did for me,
I, then realized, an "Item" we never IS,
I, then realized, the one you wanted, wasn't me.

I'm sitting here NOW wondering whom it may be,
All these wonders are painstaking,
I'm sitting here NOW thinking, who is she,
All these thinking are killing me.

Whoever it maybe,
Just know I wished it was me,
Whatever it is, I hope that you,
Are Happy.

No comments: