Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hukilau Beach Outing


Another picture at the Hukilau Beach! looks like the waves is coming after us..haha oh oh oh you see the sign we are doing in the picture? That's their sign means "hang loose" or called as "shaka" in Hawaii..(I learned their sign language already..haha) Posted by Hello

That's all of us! At the Hukilau beach! Brushing the sands off us! taking this beautiful pictures..Oh man.. I love the wind! Look at our hair..hahaha so funny.. Posted by Hello

Coolio and the Gang..Haha funny people..I love them..these are the people from the orientation as well..some of them are locals..FUN PEOPLE I'LL SAY! Posted by Hello

The QUEENS of the Hukilau beach! (Thank goodness the swing with fall) Hahaha these girls are AWESOME, meet them at the orientation (from left Lilika from Tonga, Neena from Malaysia she's my travell companion, Joanna from Phillippines, ME!! of course haha the last one Tatiana from Russia!) Posted by Hello

YAY!! ME AT THE HUKILAU BEACH!! Another awesome beach after the Temple Beach, as you can tell.. I am happy =)) Posted by Hello

No comments: