Sunday, April 24, 2005

MYOB Rangers and memories


Look at the camera! and SMILE! hehe that is Fida and myself..don't we look cute? (I know we do!) Posted by Hello

That's me and Yung, the IT guy in MYOB, he is the ONE and ONLY! oh..the computer's behind, it was for me to record my beautiful for the company's IVR system..(glamour eh?) haha Posted by Hello

Ahahaha yes, can't get enough of these people?? (from back left Cheryn and Ken) Posted by Hello

Wee!! The angels..Look at the decent smile..hehe (from back left Waimee, Liling, front left Wendy....and..ME!!!!!!!) Posted by Hello

Wee!! The angels..Look at the decent smile..hehe (from back left Waimee, Liling, front left Wendy....and..ME!!!!!!!) Posted by Hello

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, the picture that you are looking at now, is my third family. Haha yes, these are my fellow coworkers in the same department I am =) the ULTIMATE Customer care department. Don't we look cool..haha WE ARE THE BEST!  Posted by Hello

Look at these people..and the guy at the corner..haha weird picture but cool people (from left Waimee, Chen, Cassandra, the isolated man Vincent, and the Queen on the throne Anusha) HAIL DA QUEEN! Posted by Hello

Me and Waimee..as you can see, she is being brutal to the logo..but still she looks cute..hehe Posted by Hello

There you go..Don't this look better..Chen and I are kind of lifting the logo..we are proud chickas..Muahaha Posted by Hello

Awww look at that! Don't I look BEAUTIFUL...muahahaha..that's me at work..and that's my tidy desk..I am a good employee, because I don't mess around..haha Posted by Hello

No comments: