Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Lunchie Farewell with fellow coworkers =)


Picture of the Birthday's buggies..Smiling happily..cutting the cake.. Happy Birthday!! weeeeeeee!! ((haha one year older..something new for this year huh..)) Posted by Hello


Another one family picture..haha I have no idea what Justin is trying to do (guy in the middle) But I sure look awesome with that horns.. *evil laughs* muahahahhaaha (Suddenly Gauri's awake).. Posted by Hello


Awww..look at them..looks like a Happy Family (NOT!!) These are my Department's Rangers..from the back left Vincent, Jimmy (da boss!!) Beng choo, front row from left Waimee, Rachel, ME!! ME!!, Anusha and Gauri..(don't know why her eyes close)..Why Gauri? Posted by Hello


LOOK AT THAT...A set of accessories..aren't they BEAUTIFUL?! (mind you, they are from Kenji) Muahahahaha Posted by Hello


I AM SURPRISED!! Guess!! Guess!! what it was!! (ner ner ner ner ner) Posted by Hello


Opening the lil gifts my coworker gave me..(they wanted me to pretend surprised..) I was having trouble.. Posted by Hello


Look at that face (you can tell I WASN'T READY!!) but oh well..picture taken.. Posted by Hello

No comments: