Monday, September 26, 2005

Break-The-Fast Potluck!

After the Opening prayer.."SISTER'S! On your mark! get set! GO! TIME TO EAT!" This is kind of a 17th Ward style, the sisters go first then the brethren WAIT.. =D Look at all those yummy home-cook dishes..YUP! See, good thing about singles ward is..WE LEARN how to cook..and share it =D

Look at all these sweet smiling, hungry looking sisters.. =D ((J/K)) Their plates were still empty =P very good sisters..very good..


Hungry sisters at work..Don't you wish you were there? ALOTTA FOOD!! Yummy Yummy FOOD..It's a variety of food from Asian to American to French to Polynesian to Romanian.. *drools* yup! GOOD FOOD..

Bishop "Hurry up sisters! the brethren are hungry!!"

Hungry Joanah and her poor pasta.. "Pasta here I come!!"

Uhm..wondering about the background. We were in Cultural Hall 1..er maybe 2..well..One of the Cultural Hall! But then we were asked to leave because we have to reserve the room for some other reasons..so here we are out at the pavilion, on those red benches and tables..VERY NICE..Once we got everything out..here we are again with smiley faces..and hungry souls.. ;) That's Joanah, Sister and Elder Johnson..

Say "ICE CREAM!" yup there we go..our IC models..Layne, Julia and Leticia. Don't ask me! Ask Leticia!! =) *you know what I am talking about* hehe craving for ice cream I guess.. hehe

Here we go Ladies and Gentlemen..the Red Sea departed! By Lani and Benjamin..how did they do that? I have no idea..But they sure did a great job! Classic..truly classic.. Look at all those people.. ;) busy with their food! yum yum...


Here is the Left side of the RedSea..*chomp*chomp*chomp* Dan busy with his food..Nathan busy with his ice cream.. Emily..erm..can't really tell but I am sure it was FOOD!!

Here comes the Right side of the RedSea..obviously these people are now having their IceCream of their choice..Vanilla and Chocolate..WHO can resist the IceCream on that Break-The-Fast occasion? Thanks to Bishop for the delightful desert! =D

Now now..WHO IS THE BOSS!? Yup! No other than our ExtraOrdinary Bishop and Sister Bishop!! Aww..so cute couple aren't they?

Brother and Sister Pelton..Liddy and Rigby (I hope I spelt it right ;), if not don't worry let me know and I WILL fix it..hehe) Whata cute family..let you know..little kiddos are sitting on McD's french fries towel! How C--U--T--E!! Reminds me of our cafeteria's lunch.. Yup! Chicken burger and fries... =P


YAY! it was a REAL QUICK shot of Leilani and Kelly..Smile for the camera! YAY!!

Here are some of them busy with their yummy stuff but yet took time for the camera! GOOD JOB!! Wee Hee!


BRAVO! BRAVO! BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE FOOD IS GONE.........

Remember these faces..they are the cool people that let me take their pictures..regardless how awful a photographer I am..HAHA..j/k.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogs aid those battling their caloric demons
Epiphany in Baltimore, Skinny Kat, Diet Chick and Juju share a lot more than their unusual names.
Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find dsl provider at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol