Monday, September 05, 2005

School started..YAY!

Summer is over and this is Fall. I can't wait for classes to start. Summer has been fun, working a lot and sometimes bored too. Fall started on the 31st of August, I was so excited and I still am. I can't wait to jump back to my study life. This term I registered for 6 classes. ICS 262 (Culture Communication in Asia) , Anthropology 105 , English 101 , Student Development 101 (University life challenge) , Religion 121 (Book Of Mormon 1) and the unbelievable Exercise 174 (Jogging) at 6am in the morning! Me Jogging?? I think it is totally unbelievable..I hardly exercise for the past 23 years of my life. We had our 1.5mile run on the second day of class, it took me an hour to finish the jog. I think I was the last one who got back to the starting point..what a shame. But lucky me I wasn't the first one to start orelse I have no place to hide!! But I am proud of myself that I did the jog. The after jog sore was painful but HEY! it proved I JOGGED! That's what matters! As for my other classes, they are awesome. Lots of reading assignments and I am lovin' it! Lots of catch up to do but I know I can do it! 2 months of Summer with no school work wasn't really fun at all! At least now I know I have some work to do after work. I have never realized that I would miss school this much before Summer ends.

No comments: