Friday, September 16, 2005

First Chinese Dinner!

Ale lu ah to ME! YUP! I cooked for the first time in Hawaii! Yeah! I am happy and proud of myself. Although the food doesn't look too grand, but hey! fill my stomach and satisfied me! I am the happiest woman! Okay what I cook was, WHITE non sticky rice (really miss those rice!) next to it was my homemade Sweet and Sour pork! Yea! then Salmon, the next one Tofu (bean curb) with shoyu sauce, and last but not least..Siew Bak Choy! YES! Vegetables! Are you not proud of me now? Muahahaha (because I am! hehe)

Look..these 3 lovely ladies were my guest! Mahera (my roommate of course) Megan and Limei! They kept praising about the good food I made..making me blush and proud! I hope they were telling me the truth! hehe But look at them! smiley faces..I guess they were really satisfied with the menu .. hehe
The GRAND FINALE! YEA!! "Now you see..then you don't!" Look at all those emptied boxes! They or WE finished them all! Mahera was enjoying the Sweet and Sour pork and Siew bak choy..she was comparing the food with her home food. And believed that the way we eat and cook our food makes us slim! Uhm..boiled veggies, add on shoyu sauce and garlic oil? Healthy? YUMMY! So that was the end of our dinner.. =D They made me the happiest cook for that day! Next I am planning to make "wan tan" and "chi ma kai" (sesame oil chicken).. That will be on Saturday! Wee hee! My next day off of course..hehe

No comments: