Friday, December 16, 2005

17th Ward! and Friends...

Below, picture of my 17th Ward! The BEST ward in BYU-Hawaii campus! YES! Look at all these beautiful and goodlooking students with their unique pose.. =D I love my ward! We took this picture because, most of them are graduating this Saturday (17th December) *weeps* Sad huh?

This picture right here..(si, below, from left) Claudia is graduating! Yep our exotic Bolivian! Bonita! Si! abla espanyol? Mi senorita abla espanyol.. (haha that's all I know for now! But DON'T WORRY..I will get better!) So, the next bonita is LeiLani..goodness..she can sing really well, had a trio-duet with her last fireside, SHE WAS AWESOME! ok ok next bonita is Joanah! DA' PLAYER! si, guitar player..(what are YOU thinking!)


*duh* DA' PLAYER again..(LOL) and Tasha..our new amiga from Florida! yee haw!

Again, abajo is cuadro of Lani, Tutu, Mahera (mi roomie) and Yo! Aren't we all bonitas? SI! I was trying to promote the "Hersheys" if you haven't notice..haha [Slogan : A Hershey a day, we happy everyday!] Haha..

Abajo, [Dos Bonitas = Chuiyi & Claudia] Si! Si! It was in my room, when this picture was taken, pretty cool backdrop huh? Hehe

That's ME, Claudia and Mahera..posing to seduce..muahaha [not so seducing, kinda funny..really]

YAY! I first PICTURE with the NUTCRACKER's! Weehee! They look stunning huh? [Haha] I thought they were just a little too rigid..But oh well..as long as they stand still for the pose..so it's cool! Hahahaha...

We are the "marmalade" under the Christmas tree...hahaha Sexy looking creatures huh aren't we? I love this picture...see how diverse we are..from Left Phillipino, Tahitian, Bolivian and Malaysian!

There must be something with me and trees...Yea..this is another picture of me with "da tree"..amazing huh? LOL but I thought it is cool...


These are all the pictures taken on that day...We had fun..with christmas lights..and christmas decors..with some good friends...and pretty dresses..haha

No comments: