Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Outa TOWN TOUR one day...

Guess where were we...NO! NOT LAIE! Thank goodness..haha it's one of the Chinese Restaurant we went that day..we had some "dimsum" you know those chinese dumplings..YES we still remember what they are! Infact we miss them so much! Reminds me so much about my grandparents who loves to eat "dimsum" in the morning..hehe. So here we are Limei, Megan and of course..ME!!
Look at us..smiling faces..YES! We had our favorite.."Pei tan chok"! (Century eggs porridge) Don't we look happy? Hehe..we were..actually..BUT the porridge is not really that good..and plus..the customer service at this restaurant...IS NOT GOOD!! I wasn't full because of the food..but of the anger that goes up to my lungs!
We were at Ala Moana.."DISNEY's STORE"! Yea! Those are mine! Look at all of them! SoOo Happy to see me! hehe well..since we can't afford to buy..so we take pictures! at least they are all mine in the picture..hehe

That's Megan and her favorite Mickey Mouse..and me with my new friend Stitch..gota bring the "OHANA" spirit in the picture! Woohoo!

I know what you're thinking! STOP THINKING OF ME THAT WAY! No! I am not crazy! Haha I just thought it be fun to look like Nemo..lol..how do I look all BLOWN up face? Cute eh?

Okay..there is MORE pictures to come..for some reasons..photo blogger is not uploading those pictures on this post! What the heck?! must be the fish! I will make sure it is back on once it starts working ok?

No comments: