Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy ThanksGiving! Wee!

Okie dokie..I know it's been a while I did not upload my page, but there you go! Some pictures from the past few weeks =)
The Above Maniacs..were the girls in my neighbourhood. We were on our way for our Thanks Giving dinner! (I know it's bright as crazy, it was actually LUNCH) So before lunch we just posed a pose..Muahaha.. ((People look there, UNIVERSAL GROUP! there's Malaysian, Florida'n, New York'n, Phillipine'an and Tahitian)) Just lovin' the 'an..hehe
Look at this group of hungry people...busy with their food..BUSY BUSY..
A group of us..**again** STOP COMPLAINING!
Just another group of people =)

Thats our Bishop and his wife! Serving us..how..wonderful.. I tried getting a picture of them TOGETHER..just..did not work..they turned out to be camera shy..hehe


Just a bunch of "CHOIRS" wanna be's...this is the Finale Pose..haha

Although the "dinner" looked simple, but it was simple fun..This was the very first ThanksGiving Dinner I have ever had in my life. It was pretty cool, we had turkey, stuffing, hams and other weird good stuff like "pumpkin pies" I honestly don't like it. But hey..there's always new things to find out!

No comments: