Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Expect the Unexpected.

-Saturday, 19th August 2006-
Something happened after a wonderful night we had at the F&B Karaoke night.
On that same day in the morning, accident happened in Hau'u'a.
"Two teenagers died and three others were hurt when their speeding car ran off Kamehameha Highway and hit a utility pole at 4:20 a.m., police said."
Later..
"Nineteen hours later, at about 11 p.m., a group of people apparently paying their respects at a roadside memorial to the crash victims were themselves hit by a car, police said. One person was killed in that accident, one was in extremely critical condition and two others were in critical condition."
One of them, is Summer-Lynn Mau. My co-worker. I was shocked when Megan called me up and told me about that incident. I was speechless, did not believe it until I read the news on Honolulu Advertiser myself.
I quote,

"Speed was a factor, said Honolulu Police Department Capt. Frank Fujii"

If those "DRIVERS" were to drive with their conscious mind and concern about other people's safety and "OBEY" the rules. None of this could have happened.
One of them being interviewed and said the below, and I quote,
"This is too tragic," Kepaa said. "They were just stopping to show some respect. How does this happen?"
Their good hearts were paid with a tragic accident. I don't know whatelse I can say. Speechless. I am sure no one expect this to happen. But someone has to be responsible for the death of Innocent lives.
News:
May Summer rest in peace...and return to the arms of our Heavenly Father.

No comments: