Wednesday, August 16, 2006

~m R o A dn~

I don't know why, I felt like writing something but I don't know what to write. Let's see...(thinking)...Ok, here:

Lately, I dreamt about Nick a lot. I had this dream me and him spending time together over here in Hawaii. And this morning I had another dream with him that he was suppose to be sending me off to the Airport as I leave for Malaysia for visit, but he ended up going home with me. It's weird..
We both are getting along really well, I would say so far so good We are planning to go DisneyLand in LA and then spend sometime together again in Vegas. Just pray and hope that things will go well this time without any drama. There's a few times we were on the webcam, he's on the phone. When I asked who was it, at least he is honest enough to tell me that it was Tiffinie. As long as she is NOT calling me on MY PHONE. I can live with that.

Talking about "Dreams" I love and hate.

I love because : That's the happiest moment of the night, dreaming of things that you are yet to do in real life or seeing someone that you have not seen for a LONG LONG time.


I hate because : YOU WAKE UP! grrr

Especially the dreams of my Family and Nick...I wished it could last forever. But I guess that's how dream works...SO...no further complain.

Update :-)

Me and Nick. We are going on FINE. He calls me almost everyday because most of the time we talk MSN =) which is still an effort. He called me yesterday when I was at work in Seasider (isn't that sweet?) He called me right after he get off work. Well..I thought that was sweet. I liked it. And so I got home around 3.45pm, I got online and he's there =)

He sent me a file called the Citrix O. It is a program where I can invite other computer to view my screen or to have full access to my computer. Which is pretty cool only to find out that it is another program similar to Remote Assistant on Windows. (Kind of dumb actually) LOL but it's okay. So now I have this GoToMyPC thingy on mine. And of course it's only a trial version. I ain't paying for that service when I can get the same service on Windows Remote Assistant!

I think I have gone...something different..LOL I don't know what, but I have been listening to some Country songs. They are not so bad you know, if you are sentimental enough to listen to their words...so lively..so real..so vivid.. There are a few songs that has become my favorite maybe I can share them...

Diamond Rio - I believe
Lonestar - Amazed
Shelly Fairchild - Tiny Town
Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

Listen to the words...I bet you will love it. Because every men that has a heart..will ponder into those words and feel them. I feel that these songs were written from the words deep down in their hearts, words that are so pure and true. I might be a bit overwhelmed with them and exagerate, but do try to listen to them...

No comments: