Monday, December 06, 2010

The Thoughts Inside Me.

If you can't take the pain, Don't make the fall.
If you won't be there, Don't make promises at all.

You went out with 2, then ditched 1. So you won't cheat the other.
It's so not FAIR, you'd rather hurt me and kept her happy.

I've never Hated someone so badly as I am Hating you now. Thank you for the fucking Memory.
The thoughts of you, is killing me. Cheated. Hurt. Played a fool. My heart hurts like needles pierced by You.

I hope to Haunt you when you kiss her on her lips.
I hope to Haunt you when you hold her hands on the street.
I hope to Haunt you when you share your meal and drinks with her.
I hope to Haunt you when you Tell her "I love you".
I hope to Haunt you when you and her are on the highway.
I hope to Haunt you when you are in bed with her. You see me.

How could you do this to me.
How could you captured my heart and tortured me.
How could you gave me plans, when you don't plan to walk with me.
How could you..

Do you know not there are feelings?
Do you know not what it is like to be hurt?
Do you know not I love you dearly?
Do you know not what you did hurts?
Do you know not that it kills me inside knowing you cheated?
Do you know not..

No comments: