Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What age do YOU Act?

You Are 10 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

I don't really know why..for some reasons..I am only 10 years old. I view the world with an "AWE". Define "AWE" an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration. Crappy, I didn't know that until now.. What is it to "AWE" about the world anyways?
Below is one the feedback from my friend...hahaha

Constantine...John Constantine says:
quick question...

Will there ever be again? says:
okie

Constantine...John Constantine says:
well on ur blogspot it thinks of you as a 10 year old right

Will there ever be again? says:
lol yea

Constantine...John Constantine says:
and u couldn't work out why right?

Will there ever be again? says:
view the world with an AWE

Will there ever be again? says:
nope, cannot

Constantine...John Constantine says:
well let me just run something by you quickly

Will there ever be again? says:
lol okay

Constantine...John Constantine says:
"Do you know who they are? From LEFT Waimee, ME!! ME!! and Chen.."

Constantine...John Constantine says:
hmm...

Will there ever be again? says:
lol that sounds like a 10 year old??

Constantine...John Constantine says:
me me me

Will there ever be again? says:
yea yea ..raising the hands shoutin me me me

Constantine...John Constantine says:
and probably running round as well

Will there ever be again? says:
lol

Constantine...John Constantine says:
There..me and the Rangers..AM i not the OUTSTANDING ONE!! weeeeeeee!!!!!

Will there ever be again? says:
ok ok i understand now
WHAT do "anyone" think... gosh..

No comments: