Monday, July 03, 2006

AWWWight..Here I am...

Omg..can't believe it, I have missed out this page so much. Everyone has been updating theirs and I am so faaaaaaaaaaaaar behind. *smacks my own head* shame on you! yup! sure IS!

Well...it's been a long time that I can remember that I last update but who cares!? As long as I update it now. You have not been missing much because I basically did not do much for the past few months. Just that it has been *thinking and counting..one, two, three...* One year and 3months for me being in Brigham Young University-Hawaii. Gosh..time passes reaaaaaaaaaal fast, what have I done? Err..GOOD QUESTION!

Let's see, some parties, some funtimes, some goodtimes, some badtimes, some hightimes, some downtimes, and so many more somes! What have I done? A lot unexplainable..muahaha

Life is GOOD, Studies GOOD *trying to make it better* uhm whatelse? Ohhh LOVE? *winks*winks* Love is GOOD too. The most exciting event that happenned in the beginning of this year was..I went to LAS VEGAS through LOS ANGELES. Yup! Quite adventurous! ALL BY MYSELF. Hey..don't shake your head, I made my way home sound and safe.

And yes I met my MAN over there..fun eh? My man! Yeah! It was fun meet up and it's an experience I would cherish all my life. GOSH! Ever thought I'd be in VEGAS? Heckkkk NO, but I did..so I am proud of myself. Another big plan for this year is....saving up money to go LOS ANGELES again to VISIT DISNEYLAND! and go back to VEGAS..hehe **WISH ME LUCK!**

Sometimes I wonder, what does it take to have a dream accomplish? NEVER GIVE UP and Work on it. Yea..so I am living with that phrase now..and OF COURSE not forgetting the help from the one ABOVE..Heavenly Father =D

Oh and last June, I volunteered as an Usher for BYUH June Commencement. It was a FUN Experience..Elder Richard G Scott was there. Being there witness some of my friend's graduation does motivates me in working harder in my next semester. I want to graduate like them! YEA!

Just remember that, there is nothing in life that we want that we cannot achieve unless we give up and let it go off our hands. A lot of things in life we have to work and earned it. Nothing comes easy handed. Believe in yourself and have faith in your doings and in Him.

Ahhh suddenly I feel sooo...Spiritual? haha oh my..what has got into me? I guess everyone has their Spiritual side...and this is MINE..

No comments: