Thursday, June 09, 2005

RainBoW in Hawai'i!


Yes! That's the VERY FIRST RAINBOW I SAW IN HAWAI'I! I was extremely excited over it! I am the kind of person who would "AWE at nature" Sorry..I don't care if it's annoying! Muahaha! Posted by Hello

Me and the Rainbow of course! It was so BEAUTIFUL! *like me* hehe just kidding =). But it was really Beautiful.. I love them Posted by Hello

Joanah and Me! Posing for the rainbow! It's fading away!! Oh no!! Posted by Hello

YAY! Mahera! Joanah! and Lovely! Hurry up GIRLS! Rainbow's FADING AWAY!! Argh!!! Hurry!! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You secretly started a blog without letting me know??? And I have to find out through Jacky's blog?? Sampaaaai haati you buat I begini... Huwaaa...

Chewie-Bites said...

Hey Lyanne..sowie..I just thought that you might find out about it soon! So yea..hehe I am so very sorry..

Jacky Chin said...

Chewie...wah...the rainbow in Hawaii sure last long there...hehe...