Sunday, June 05, 2005

Visit to La'ie Hawai'i Temple


Joanah and Mahera at the Laie Hawaii Temple of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints Posted by Hello

This is my roommate Mahera and me at the Temple..our very first picture at the temple! LOVELY!! Posted by Hello

This is me! And the sculpture of Jesus Christ..in the Visitor Center. I just wish I could climb on it and stand RIGHT next to Christ..that would be AWESOME.. Posted by Hello

Joanah, myself and Mahera. Under the open arms of Christ.. Posted by Hello

Mahera pointing at her Tahiti island on this HUGE rotating globe in the Visitor Center =) Posted by Hello

That's us! and the little Hawai'i Island! We were chasing after it! The globe keep rotating!! argh! Posted by Hello

Joanah and the temple view..BEAUTIFUL..oh she want to be make known as the "Mermaid Joanah".. Posted by Hello

My Roommate and the temple..I took this picture. I am so proud of myself that I took this perfect picture..HAHA but my roommate just..magnified the beauty of this picture.. Posted by Hello

That's.............................ME! Chui Yi! and the temple! Don't I look beautiful? Look at my hair! You know how strong the wind is now huh? I look beautiful because the Temple..magnified me. I love La'ie Hawaii Temple.. Posted by Hello

Mahera and Me at the tree trunk.. Posted by Hello

Mahera and Joanah..at the tree trunk.. Posted by Hello

Mahera, Myself and Joanah..yup..no where better but the tree trunk again..hehe =) this is our favourite picture..We love it.. Posted by Hello

This is me (again) hehe and right behind me is the sculpture of Lehi blessing Joseph.. Posted by Hello

Cool picture! Taken by my professional photographer, my roommate..one of our favourite too!! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jacky Chin said...

Chui Yi...you have so so many activities in Hawaii ar??...so so the nice...keep the photos coming...i like to see them...