Sunday, June 05, 2005

Visit to Sea Life Park


Bonita, Kellie, Joanah and Christina. We went to the Sea Life Park! AND being a worker in PCC, with our ID card we got in FREE!! It was awesome! Orelse we will have to pay 70$ !! Posted by Hello

Joanah, Christina and ME! At the Sea Life Park..yup You are right! FREE ADMISSION!! Hail PCC! (ID card) Posted by Hello

Seal and Ball..Awesome Seal! She can dance! She plays soccer! She claps! She .. uhm .. whatelse Posted by Hello

Oh yea! She is an ARTIST TOO! Cool huh? Posted by Hello

Muahahaha! GOTCHA!! See how mad he is at me? His FIERY eyes..I thought, he could swallow my fist! Posted by Hello

What am I kissing?? Nemo of course!! and Christina..kissing that HUGE flesh eating BRUCE... Posted by Hello

Weeeeee! Penguins! They stand so still. I thought they were fake ones..but They MOVED! This is a really all the way zoomed in picture! Posted by Hello

Me and the LARGE 7up. I think everything is just so HUGE here! Posted by Hello

Christina and Joanah..I would call them sunglasses girls..can you see me reflected on their sunglasses? Posted by Hello

The Proud Bird..with her back at the AUDIENCE..Bad bird! Bad bird! Posted by Hello

That's our cute little Rigby! He was doing that shaka hand waves! I missed it!! But oh well I got the picture so =P Posted by Hello

This is a HUGE Dolphin! Graceful swimmer! the show was GREAT! With my battery didn't run out! Or I could record them! Shame on ME! Posted by Hello

No comments: