Friday, April 25, 2008

New York Skin Solutions

Since, I was talking about the skin issue I had..or that I am having. My cousin she recommended me something for my benefit. Ever heard of New York Skin Solutions? Well, I have seen the name around somewhere before. She recommended me to give it a try. So, I was browsing through their website, some testimonials said it works for them.
Now that they are having this Trial Promotion which comes in 3 elements,

1) One on One consultation
2) Computerized Skin Analysis and
3) 1 customized facial treatment.

I signed up for the Trial promotion, cause I was thinking it does no harm right? I have had so many treatments before from the clinics and hospitals. SO, one known product treatment ain't going to hurt..

Two days ago, I submitted the form for an appointment at the nearest outlet, (IOI Mall) at 11am till 2pm. Eunice (I hope that was her name...haha the phone was not that clear) said it needs at least 3 hours for the consultation period.

We shall see how it goes. In my heart right now, I really wish and hope that it will work this time. Like I said before, I am sick and tired of paying the money for antibiotics, pills that everytime I take it, it makes me just want to puke. I even dreamt that I had this capsule stuck in my throat and it wouldn't go down and it gives me a stingy taste in my mouth that makes me want to just puke. That is the circumstances of how sick I am with pills. If I had to take them for a period of time short enough to clear my face, honestly, I would. BUT noooo.. it is taking too long..I don't think that I can actually cope with it.

It this New York Skin Solutions is working this time, and I mean, really really working. I would not mind not eating lunch for one whole month just to save the money to fix this problem. I know I have said before that this problem does not bother me. But think about, if the "problem solver" is worth the shot, why not?

Those who are reading and are having the same issue I am having, you might want to stay tune...for the outcome. =) I think this would be the greatest thing to share with the world something good and worth paying attention to..

Cheerios!

No comments: