Sunday, April 20, 2008

wedding bells..wedding bells..

Ok now, what is UP with these people?
What is seriously up with the wedding bells?
Did it spoil again? keep ringing by itself?
GOSH! Stop it already...
Am I just being so damn stupid or is this too good to be true?

First it was James..who is going to be in MAY
Now Joanah my best girlfriend in AUG

Blekk..so tell me? What is UP with them? Ringing the bell at the time where I cannot make it?

That is so not fair! NOT FAIR..

At this point of my life, I thought of him. Which is just so ridiculusly REEDEECUELESS! Maybe I am just a wee-a-bit overwhelmed with the wedding bells that I am having flashbacks about him. GOSH this is so not right. He had hurt me DEEP enough for me not to think about him. He had hurt me DEEP enough for me to kill him **literally**. He had hurt me DEEP enough to...um anything and everything for me to NOT TO.

Sometimes, I wonder what would it be like if things didn't turn out to be what it is today. Will I have a better life? Would he changed? Would we be happy living out there wherever we wanted to be? **Sighs** then again, things in life is just very much unpredictable. Some people say, live and let live. Whatever that means to them, it definitely means, carry on and let go. I have carried on and I have let go **which I assumed to have**..Ok..now what the heck am I babbling about?

Gosh I have no idea..Maybe I am just trying to say something that I am not sure off. So...

No comments: