Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ok..so

I went for the Trial Treatment..It was good. I had a FREE TREATMENT..haha
SO..I went in spend almost an hour and a half for all the stuff that was used on my face. It was initially free, right? Yup and I was persuaded to add in a Soothing booster to soften my skin learning that my skin is too dehydrated, sensitive and week (cost me RM180). It kind of scares me seeing my skin condition in a MAGNIFIER. SCARY.. Starts with..

1) Cleanser (Double cleanser = Foam and Soap)
2) Soothing booster
3) Hot mask
4) Cold mask
5) Moisturizer
6) Eye treatment
7) Uplifter treatment
8) Something with the water sprinkler..whatever it is called

So, after that, they scanned my skin again. Comparing to before..it did get better. And so I thought the whole thing was over. But the Supervisor, Ms.Karen sort of trying to do business with me. She analyzing my skin and gives me the approximately facial treatments that I need in order for me to recover my youthful skin and beautify it. Sounds caring right? UNTIL the part where she was trying to make a budget for me to somehow complete my treatment. So, I told her I am a student, no income but just expenses. Unrationally she was forcing me to buy it. Offering me a 4000RM for 10 treatment deal with free Soothing booster and Eye treatment. I do not think she understands any part of my means. I AM A STUDENT LIVING ON EXPENSES. Eventually I had to convinced her by saying I am paying your RM200 as deposit, I will discuss with my sponsor about it and get back to her as soon as I can.

She had promised me that there will be no forfeit of my money if I do not return. So few days ago, I called her up saying I am not interested in her product and asked for a refund. To my surprise..she was telling me that there will be NO REFUNDS!! that was actually very predictable. I told her that she did not mentioned that there will be no cash refunds but just it won't be forfeited. She went "Oh no I did tell you that there will be no refunds" I said, "How can you do that? You only tell me that you won't forfeit it you never said anything about NO CASH REFUNDS?"

I was pretty angry. Then she said I can go back anytime I want to exchange it with any product. I was like forget it. Then she was being "nice" and said "Oh Why?? you are not just going to waste your money like that? come do something and use it" I was like, "I am not interested in your product, why would I exchange it?"

I admit I was angry about that so I can't wait to just hang up. Now that I have RM200 stuck up in New York Skin Solutions, who will be willing to use it and pay me the RM200 for a treatment?

Blah...right now, I just don't have anymore interest in Facial promotions.

No comments: