Monday, July 03, 2006

Beach time!! TAN TIME!

Okay, I am not a freak I just love TAN..brown skin makes me look sexy okay? Don't argue with me! GRRR..so yea..after celebrating the annual year..YUP it's time for have some fun! Me and Mahera went to the beach and took some sexy shots..SoME are no doubts ugly..but BARE With me okay? Mahera was my PPDP which means my "Personal Profession Demanding Photographer" She demanded most of the POSE..I don't need no credits..give it ALLLLLL to her..muahaha

that's ME! I look so STIFF...like frozen...*hands you some kleenex* sorry don't puke now..haha and don't worry I won't make you sick for posting more of these..haha


Can't deny more...I am a professional SURFER..*bwahahahahaha* Yes I am..Certified one too! Yeeehawwwwwwwwwww......

100% HAWAIIAN! **I wished** Imma sexXay mama huh? hahaha



Me and My PPDP...ehhhh my camera is not bad at all...it can take picture by itself! Whoaaa...got some artificial intelligence baby!

Calendar Girls? anyone? just give me some royalty after..MUAHAHA remember COPYRIGHT! grrr now leave me alone! hehe

No comments: