Monday, July 03, 2006

SMC Opening Social (Hukilau Beach)

Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...yup WHO SAID I LOST MY MALAYSIAN HERITAGE? muahaha look at us..we had a GOOD Opening Social at the beach for our club..

Me and my buddy..Megan..You see me you see her, you see her you will find me..hahahaha. Look at my sexXay pink lavalava..it's FROM TAHITI! Yup! Mahera's mama brought for me..aww so sweet huh? =)


From Li-eff-t LiMei, Megan, ME and Tugso..as you can see I am SQUASHED! LIKE ORANGE! ARGH! hehe...ooooh Tugso is from Mongolia..I think she is CUTIE pie..and she is KhengSaik's girl..awww Kheng gota cute girl...hehe


Erm..where were we?? Guys...it's Hukilau Bach..haha

HEY NOW!! Turn off the dang FAN! grrrrr

Me and the beach..SIGNBOARD..and I am tall and proud! Weeheeee

2 comments:

li mei mei said...

"turn off the dang fan" - LOL! hahaha... you're so funny... love the pics... ;)

Chewie-Bites said...

Yea..it was sooo windy! Someone has to turn it off don't you think? My hair was all pulled back and gosh! my face look so..huge and flat..dang wind..lol