Monday, July 03, 2006

Hawaiian WATER PARK! WICKED!!

This is one of the MOST Exciting day out I had in Hawaii..my ward..went to the Hawaiian Water Park..and it was SOOOO much fun! It's almost like Sunway Lagoon and oh my I will go back again when I have some extra cashys..hehe..I went with some of my girls..Vicky, Nami, Joanah, Ailia, Caroline, Aggie and Tasha..they are soo much fun! Didn't take much pictures of us on those rides..but I took some picture of those crazy rides..and they are SOOO much FUN! *noticed I repeated twice* hahaha


The.."butt in the camera" picture..walking in the water part..


Why are girls so camera SHY? Bravo Tash..you did it! and SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA!..hehe


Sings..*We're just hung-ge-ry people..and we all know which way to go...* Yummy lunch..

-BBQ Chick

- Chilly Dog

- Salad

- Rice

- Sodas


This bad boy is call "CliffHanger"..what we do is..from the top we lay down in the tube..hold on to the rod..then let go and you went "SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all the way DOWN..YEA BABY! FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Another bad boy..call the Flying something I forgot so I am going to call it a Flying Man tube. The same thing you do at the top hold rod and lay down..the only thing is..see the water splash out from the tube? THAT's where your body will be and you will go..**SPLASH!!** and **TUMMMM** in the water..SWIM BABY! SWIM!

No comments: