Monday, July 03, 2006

One YEAR ANNIE!! weeehee

Okay since I am updating I might as well update as much as I can..hehe

LADIES and GENTLEMEN..on the 30th April 2006, I celebrate my FIRST YEAR in Hawaii with my goodfriends =)

That's the two monkeys..haha You know WHO..Mahera and Joanah..making their ingredients ready for the special dish..

Don't ask me why James look weird..I have no IDEA. Oh some new faces in the pictures? Yup..they are *left* Megan YONG..Mahera..VC and her mom, Joanah and weirdo James..

Here we go..a DECENT picture finally..a shot before we eat =) *woohoo* I am in the picture..I am proud..meeeheee

So yea..wondering what we had?

- Sweet and Sour pork

- Curry chicken

- Spring rolls

- Ice creams

- Sodas

- SIX MONSTERS on the side

2 comments:

megan said...

hello.. why the YONG has to be so big ah? like my family name so much ah? i know i know.. u don't have the YONG ma.. but don't have to be jealous also.. hahaha.. ;p

Chewie-Bites said...

Erm..I don't know. LOL Have you ever thought of making you feel special? LOL maybe I was trying to do that..hahaha