Monday, July 03, 2006

Newly Wed (Dom and Jamie)

Uhm..somewhere in April 2006, Dominic and Jamie got married and we were invited. Eh..it's not my wedding day don't expect me to remember the dates ok..haha. Dom made a really nice slide show of him and Jamie and it was really touching..he got pictures from their childhood till teen till college and adult life..aww thinking about it give me chills down my spine..very romantic..hehe..


Dom the broom...I mean the GROOM and Jamie the Bride..I have no Idea why they not looking at the camera..shy maybe? haha



Me and them..Don't I look gorgeous..I mean them..hehe



Awww...look look..the Malaysia Famili piktor..so sweet..



I am so cuddly..LiMei can't take her arms off me..mmmm I feel loved...and yes I love my EMO hair NOT! It was accident..but hey..I think it made me look pretty..haha *don't get jealous now!* Don't hate! LOVE!..hehe

The future Bride to be..JayAnna and Me..She went home for Summer..miss her silliness..hehe LOVE YOU JAY..Hurry home!

No comments: