Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Wou girls! Just wanna have fun! =)


Alright..I have been a R.E.B.E.L but shhhhhh..no one should know this! Yesterday was Sunday..and..I went out to Waimea with some friends. Kakakaka still..no one should know about this ok? So yea..Mahera called me around 11am, and told me that she had a plan..an EviL plan. I await for more details as I smirk to myself..and say, "Yes?"

[whispers: a plan to go Waimea Valley Fall]

Yup. "Imma rebel" say the Ebonics. Hehe

So, I was given 30mins to get ready to go! And..what a crucial coincidence..I was looking forward to go to the AR

"ARGH!!!! OKAY! THAT'S IT! I TOOK MY PRECIOUS TIME TO TYPE A WHOLE LONG STORY AND PUFF! STUPID MOUSE MESSED IT UP! HIGHLIGHTED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING AND DELETED WITH ONE HIT OF THE STUPID KEYBOARD. SO YEA, I give up and writing everything all over again..so bear with me, because whatever that happened just now killed my mood. So I am just going to add the pictures and you go figure what happen! ARGH!!!"

That's Irene in red, Katie and Mahera our picnic stop over ;-) Our munchies are,

- Chips Ahoy (chewy crackers)

- 10 pieces of Fried chicken

- 1 whole piece of huli-huli chicken

- 3 bottles of water

- chicken musubi (mine..lol)

- rice with stew pork (missing mushrooms and ginger flavor)

- potatoes wedges

- french bread


After that we started off our journey again and I saw this isolated sign saying "Waterfall" and so I decided to take a picture with it. My glasses makes me look retarded I know, but "I do not care," says Karen (Remember the Titans).

There we go! All the way was worth it ;-) That's the waterfall we have been walking all about for. One thing that is a little bit disappointing is that the Fall was not heavy but still it was nice. See the 3 of us on the left? Yup, that's us with some other people and Katie..where is she? [if you have to ask, hit your head] Okay, let me tell you about this little Fall. To swim to the Fall..was a HUGE effort. DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE the waters. From the surface of the waters to the bottom which we were at in the picture is 30 FEET! Yup, I had Irene and Mahera along my side..haha I am a loser but HEY I swam over and took a picture. The waters from the Fall was warm..and it was nice. I likey!

No comments: