Monday, July 03, 2006

Gospel Forum in MAY

Being in a CHURCH School..you cannot miss out Gospel Forum..
Date : ~somewhere in May..can't remember~
Organizer : LiMei
Music : Tyler
Teacher : Dennis Siow
Photographer : Random

Uhm..me and Dennis..eh..for some reasons this picture makes me look awfully FAT! ARGH! Don't even know why I am posting this anyways..DON'T LAUGH!




A meeting I am not even suppose to be in..Hahaha I just sat on it randomly because I was bored. And Megan took a picture of me in them..makes me look I am very very important..awww I was in the meeting..how cool..



Trying to give piggy ride to my lil' friend Nikki..haha so cutee..don't look at me..my hair was JUNK! argh!

For some unknown reasons LiMei named this picture "eh.jpg" don't know why..I was just trying to be silly..what was the first thought that came to your head when you saw this picture? was it "How did she not fall over?" if you did..then you are too smart..

2 comments:

li mei mei said...

correction: Charlene was the speaker. :) (Dennis gave the lesson for FHE)

Oh, I named that pic "eh" coz I ran out of captions! hahaha.... shooootss!

Chewie-Bites said...

eeps..My bad, I am getting old huh? Can't even remember things right..ARGH! lol it's okay about the name of the picture..it sounds..lost and..cute..hehe