Saturday, July 29, 2006

Time to give up and let go?

Maybe it is about time to give it up and let it go? I believe life still goes on. Getting over him is not easy I would say but hey, time does help in healing. If we are not meant to be, maybe then we have someone else for us?
I guess I have been hold on for too long for a relationship, and all I am getting is a basket full of lies that should have not been hidden from me. But it did.
This time it ended quietly and peacefully, I haven't shed a tear since Thursday. Maybe I am beyond being hurt and I cannot even cry anymore. Some people has a limit to where they would cry and they couldn't cry. It has gone beyond that level to me. It maybe it is a good thing.
No matter what it is, no matter what had happened, I am now closing my chapter of my life with him.
THE END

2 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

be strong girl, it's very painful to love a person who don't treasure you back...maybe moving on is a good choice...

Chewie-Bites said...

Thanks Jacky.